Jordan Retro 3 - Men's
Not long after the Air Jordan III released in 1988, it earned the reputation of being the shoe that kept Michael Jordan with Nike. It featured a global flair, with an elephant print on the upper that has remained an iconic look ever since. It first turned heads as it flew through the air on MJ's feet on his way to that year's slam dunk contest championship.
- Full-grain leather upper features EVA reinforcements for a supportive fit.
- Internal lacing system adds support.
- One-piece internal shoe lining offers seamless effort.
- Large-volume Air-Sole® in the heel cushions every landing.
- Rubber outsole features a herringbone pattern for maximum traction.
- Wt. 17.6 oz. (men's size 9).
UGG Adirondack III Boots - Women's Nike Air Max Pre-Day SE - Women's adidas D.O.N. ISSUE #2 - Men's ASICS Tiger GEL-Lyte III - Men's ASICS? Gel-Nimbus 23 - Women's PUMA Pokemon Charmander Slipstream - Men's Nike Plus Size Air Fleece Mid Rise Jogger - Women's adidas Originals Superstar Casual Sneaker - Men's Nike Air Force 1 Luxe - Men's Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Trek Craft - Women's Jordan Max Aura 3 - Men's adidas 4D FWD Pulse 2 Running Shoes - Men's Timberland Mt. Maddsen Mid - Men's Jordan Retro 13 - Girls' Grade School Nike Pullover AR Basketball Hoodie - Men's