Nike Air Force 1 Low - Boys' Grade School
The Boys’ Nike Air Force 1 Low ensures that sneakerheads of all ages can enjoy the timeless style of the classic silhouette. An icon on the courts and the streets since its debut in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball sneaker to utilize Air-sole cushioning. The shoe has transcended all trends and movements in the sneaker industry since, and remains an absolute essential for any collection. The boys’ edition features the same celebrated look as the men’s version, just sized down for the next generation.
For the Boys
While many releases of the Boys’ Air Force 1 Low are sized-down versions of the men’s colorways, boys also get their own exclusive color combinations and constructions of the silhouette. The Air Force 1 is one of the most versatile sneakers ever, and it’s no stranger to a wide variety of looks and materials. From the classic white-on-white version to bold colors and prints, there’s an Air Force 1 Low for everyone.
• Full-grain leather and/or synthetic upper.
• Classic Air Force 1 Low silhouette sized down for the younger sneakerheads.
• Select styles feature graphics and/or textured materials.
• Perforated toe panels for ventilation.
• Nike Air branding on tongue and heel.
• High-profile midsole for signature look.
• Air-sole cushioning in heel.
• Rubber outsole with iconic circular tread pattern for multi-surface traction and durability.
Polo Ralph Lauren Conquered Hi Boots - Boys' Toddler PUMA Mirage Tech Lava - Men's Converse Weapon CX NBA 75th Anniversary - Men's Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 3 - Women's Nike Lebron IX - Men's Nike Air Zoom Terra Kiger 8 - Men's Jordan Retro 7 - Men's Jordan AJ XXXVI - Boys' Grade School Vans Sk8 Hi - Women's Jordan Air Jordan 2 Retro Low Shelflife - Men's adidas UB DNA 1.0 Running Shoes - Boys' Grade School Under Armour HOVR Infinite 3 - Women's Birkenstock Arizona Suede - Men's PUMA RS Dreamer Mid - Men's Nike Clippers NBA Swingman Shorts 21 - Men's Jordan Trousers - Men's Brooks Levitate Stealthfit 5 - Men's